[vlc] vlc svcd help please

steve austin xantonex at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 08:06:21 CET 2003

Hello,
Im not really a programmer but I am using your software. I am trying to find
a way to play svcds on mac os x. I used your software and it worked once.
But i cant seem to get it to work again.  I dont really know what the
problem is. I tried copying the mpeg2 file to my had along with the .dat
file but it was a no go, and i really dont have any experience ripping so Im
stuck. I dont know why it worked once and wont work again. Any help would be
awesome.
Thanks
James