[vlc] Re: VLC on VIA

Jean-Paul Saman saman at natlab.research.philips.com
Wed Jan 29 17:31:22 CET 2003

Christian Zoffoli wrote:
> Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
>
>> Are you sure you've send the right log file, because there is no
>> difference (diff -uN log.txt log_sdl.txt) between them ? They are
>> *exactly* the same!

Thanks for the log. I could not determine the cause for your problem
form the log. But in the current development version in CVS a bug like
the one you discribed was solved. Debug and reproduce it from home is no
option for me because I lack a *cute* VIA board ;-).

In a few days the next version of vlc version 0.5.0 will be released. I
would like you to try that version on your VIA board when it is
released. If it still has the same bug, please report it then with logs
at http://bugzilla.videolan.org.

--
Kind greetings,

Jean-Paul Saman

Software Architect

e-mail (work): saman at natlab.research.philips.com
phone  (work): 040 27 42909
Ordina TA,
Science Park Eindhoven 5602, Postbus 293, 5600 AG Eindhoven
e-mail : jean-paul.saman at ordina.nl
phone  : 040 2601200
fax    : 040 2601199