[vlc] Re: [vlc]

Paul Rae PRae at aminocom.com
Fri Jul 18 12:17:01 CEST 2003

Justin,

I had a similar problem on my vaio too, but managed to sort it out. Updated video drivers and reinstall of directx seemed to fix it for me. You will only be able to watch the streams on the laptop display though, not a external monitor plugged into it.

I havent tried using SAP from our vnp with vlc, but if i get time i will check it later.

Regards,

Paul Rae

Amino Communications.