[vlc] Re: (Another comment) Bug re-opened: vlc video...

Paolo Casagranda pcasagranda at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:49:46 CEST 2003

To help the identification of the issue: the problem seams to appear ONLY
during video streaming of a clip, NOT when playing it directly.
The same clip can be played directly for a lot of loops without blocking.
However, between one loop and another the rendering window closes and so I
think all buffers are "cleaned" every time (and it's more difficult to find
such an issue).

I'll be happy to test the CVS version, as soon as I'll receive some hints
for the installation from the source/CVS.

Bye
Paolo