[vlc] Re: (Another comment) Bug re-opened: vlc video...

Christopher DeMarco cdemarco at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 21 09:55:30 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 09:49:46AM +0200, Paolo Casagranda wrote:

> To help the identification of the issue: the problem seams to appear
> ONLY during video streaming of a clip, NOT when playing it directly.
> The same  clip can be  played  directly for a  lot of  loops without
> blocking.  However,   between  one loop and   another  the rendering
> window closes  and so I think  all buffers are "cleaned"  every time
> (and it's more difficult to find such an issue).

You know,  I *may* be  seeing  something similar... I've stepped  back
from the application side of things to work on my cluster a bit <drool
drool>; lemme do a bit of  experimentation and observation and maybe I
can corraborate your reports...

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
  Christopher DeMarco
  cdemarco at fastmail.fm
  +6013 389 5658