[vlc] Re: Bug re-opened: vlc video rendering stops after a few loops

Paolo Casagranda pcasagranda at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:58:33 CEST 2003

Hi Christopher,
thank you for the information. You give good news for the installation. A
small Howto could be very useful and appreciably speed up the debugging
process.
As I wrote on the last e-mail, the main problems were with the installation
of libmpeg2 (and another 2 packages). However I tried all this on RH9.0.

I'll give you feed-back on the results of the new installation from CVS.

Regards
Paolo