[vlc] Re: Bug re-opened: vlc video rendering stops after a few loops

Paolo Casagranda pcasagranda at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:29:58 CEST 2003

The packages that presented problems during compilation are (on RH9.0
without patches):
- mpeg2dec-20030612 (I tried also a snapshot from CVS)
- libmatroska-20030622
- wxWindows-20030418

I didn't record the error messages. I don't remember if ffmpeg gave
problems. I'll send a report after the installation from the CVS.

Regards
Paolo