[vlc] Re: getting black box with xvideo

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Jun 16 19:10:18 CEST 2003

Sounds like a problem with your video drivers. Can you send the output of
"vlc -vv <yourfile>" and the output of xvinfo?

I also know some radeon cards don't support overlay on the tv-out (or only
on the primary head witch can be changed from tv-out to display and visa
versa). Perhaps this is the problem.

Sigmund