[vlc] Re: .ts files and dvd

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Jun 16 19:20:18 CEST 2003

I think vlc should be able to convert the ts file to an ordinary mpeg that
can be burned with ordinary DVD buring software.
This is how to do this:
*go to the open file dialog, and select your file
*check "stream output"
*in the stream output settings, select "File" as output method and select
the location where you want to put the file. Make sure the filename ends
with .vob. Select "MPEG PS" as encapsulation method.
*play file from start to end.

You should now have a .vob that the dvd burner software understand.

Sigmund