[vlc] Re: VLC 0.5.3 questions/problems

Paul Allen allenp at nwlink.com
Tue Jun 24 07:06:37 CEST 2003

Benjamin PRACHT wrote:
> Could you launch the vlc using vlc -vvv ans sent us the resulting log ?

OK.  I've attached three logs.  The first (logfile.null) shows the
result of starting vlc and then stopping it.  The second (logfile.avi)
shows the result of starting vlc with an avi file as argument and
then stopping it.  (The AVI did not play, although the progress
indicator suggested that vlc was processing the file.)  The third
shows the result of starting vlc and playing a DVD with DVD menus
enabled.  (Fellowship of the Ring, director's cut, disk 1, if it
matters.  The movie played with no visible menus.)

Have fun!

I see 0.6.0 is available today.  I guess my adventure starts all over
again.  :-)

Paul Allen