[vlc] Re: No accelerated IMDCT transform found

Ariel Fritz duin at tutopia.com
Tue Jun 24 15:51:14 CEST 2003

Eric Petit wrote:

>On Thu, Jun 19, 2003, Ariel Fritz wrote:
>

>>>IIRC it is a warning from liba52, the library which performs the AC3
>>>decoding. In most cases, I don't think it is harmful. Doesn't VLC play
>>>the video (with sound) correctly ?
>>>

>>The video is choppy but sound is good. I think video is MPEG2-TS.
>>Any suggestion?
>>

> Can't help you until you give more details :p
>
> Run vlc with -vv to see some debug info.

I've tryed to run vlc with -vv but it crash showing

Duin:/ # vlc -vv /videolan/policial2.mpg
VideoLAN Client 0.5.3 Natalya

Segmentation fault

I've compiled vlc with folowing options:

./configure --disable-gtk --disable-plugins --disable-dvd --enable-a52
--enable-mad --disable-sdl\
        --disable-wall --disable-distort --disable-trasnform
--disable-invert --disable-dvdplay\
        --disable-dvdold --disable-vcd --disable-avi --disable-asf
--disable-aac --disable-ogg\
        --disable-rawdv --disable-sout

I've compiled vlc in this way because I've need a little vlc.

Ok thanks a lot and regards

Ariel Fritz