[vlc] vlc in iPAQ over WLAN

Andrew leung khleung at engineer.com
Thu Mar 6 06:28:54 CET 2003

Dear Jean - Paul,

Hello. I am testing vlc in opie over WLAN, You mentioned that you are working on WLAN before, so may I ask you one thing about that?

I am very sorry to post a question not directly related to vlc, but I really can't get my vlc over WLAN card working, vlc can't connect to the server and even can't ping the server....
which card you are using and what driver you are using?

I am using Linksys verion3 with prism2 chips and prism and p80211 drivers for iPAQ, the WLAN cards can't ping each other but all modules can be loaded.

would you mind giving me some hints?

Andrerw

p.s. how about your development in opie-vlc? is the non-fullscreen difficult to achieve? Good lucks to your work!