[vlc] Mozilla plug-in for Red Hat 8.0

M3 Freak m3freak at rogers.com
Sun Mar 16 23:40:32 CET 2003

Hi all,

I would like to give the VLC Mozilla plugin a try, but the packages I
have installed for my Red Hat 8.0 system didn't install the plugin.
I've tried building VLC from source so that I could then use the
resulting plugin, but I get compile errors (I'm missing headers, but I
don't want to install those missing files).

Has anyone successfully built VLC from source and is currently using the
plugin?  If so, could you please reply and let me know where I can
download it from?  It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Kanwar