[vlc] Re: please remove my "real" email-adress from your website.

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Sat Mar 22 21:23:55 CET 2003

On vrijdag, maa 21, 2003, at 22:39 Europe/Amsterdam,
macuser at bridgehead.de wrote:
> hi.
>
> on the 17.11.02 i send you a thank you mail, which was published on
> your website. i dodn't know that it was published, otherwise i would
> have sent the mail from a different mail-account (like
> macuser at bridgehead.de).
> since that time i am getting more and more spam on my adress. please
> please please remove either my email-adress or change it to something
> like macuser at bridgehead.de.
>
> thank you very much...

It seems the archive manager of our mailiinglist has been a bit
careless. All email adresses are plain visible on the website and
therefore to webcrawlers.
I will forward this message to our list maintainer who can hopefully
contact de person who is in charge of the archives. This is not
acceptable, the mailing-addresses should be mangled in some way.

DJ

BTW. your email adres is also mentioned on this page:
www.1-2-3-gaestebuch.de/buch.gb?benutzer=thomas
Videolan - VLC media player
Derk-Jan 'The DJ' Hartman
Co-Developer of the MacOS X port of vlc