[vlc] Re: Windows version: can't connect to UDP/RTP streams

Matteo Santagata m.santagata at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 24 15:53:58 CET 2003

> Okay, so you're saying that a Linux vlc client
> connects to a server on a different machine,
> but the Windows vlc client on that machine
> cannot connect to the same server?

Not exactly. On my machine I have installed both a Windows VLC client and a
Linux VLC client.
The Linux version connects and outputs correctly the stream, the Windows one
doesn't!!

Moreover the Windows client behaves correctly in all other functions (eg.
playing files or dvd) and when I try to connect to the server it doesn't
crash: it just does nothing!

Bye

Matteo