[vlc] Re: No video in iPAQ even WLAN is used to ensure enough bandwidth

Andrew leung khleung at engineer.com
Tue Mar 25 16:26:30 CET 2003

Dear Jean Paul,

mail.com again drop my email w/ attachment
many of my email a/c also did something like that...

is there any FTP site I may use to ftp my movie to you?

I have no problem in playing that movie on my desktop, and iPAQ opie-vlc play it smoothly IF the mpeg file is transferred to the iPAQ and stored first.

That means my problem so far is still I can't play a "LIVE" movie captured by a web cam and stream out from the linux dekstop server running a program called ffmpeg. ffmpeg has no problem when stream video to other machine.

Would you mind tell me more about vlms? what is it?
are there any URLs?

Thank you,
Andrew