[vlc] Re: save to file feature help needed

Mpeg_Forever mpeg_forever at fastwebnet.it
Fri Mar 28 22:57:55 CET 2003

Thanks ! It does work very well this way...just have to remember to change
prefs back and delete stream output file name or all my "capture" saved will
be overwritten immediately...maybe a suggestion for programming a protection
for who forgets, nope ?

Last question: it would be very useful to see and stream output on hard disk
in the same time. As I did it now if I enable stream output on hard disk
there is no video shown and I have no clue on when something will start or
end. Is it possible to see and save ? If yes how ? If not...will it be
implemented ?

Thanks !!!!
Ciao