[vlc] Re: TV?

me me at crossbarmedia.com
Fri May 2 18:50:35 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm not aware of any way but am interested as well.  What I do is just
play whatever I want to play on my PC and using my TV out send the
signal through a modulator out to the Video Cable on a selected channel.
That way any TV in the house can tune into that channel.  CrossBar Media
has a kit that can do this out of the box.  It is great!
www.crossbarmedia.com

sia