[vlc] Re: [RFC] New icons for MacOSX

neil epstein neps at mac.com
Fri May 9 16:41:56 CEST 2003

I like them both, but I have issues with both. Xtoph's uses the Ti
book, which is already outdated. Makes the program seem outdated as
well, when it isn't. Using another computer in its place wont help,
because you'll just have to update that whenever Apple feels inspired.
I like the idea with the cone and the lightning going around it, thats
all.  Davor's suggestions are nice, I like the document icons, athough
the "VLC Media Player" text would be nice anti aliased somehow. The
application icon, I don't appreciate as much, I guess I don't like the
monitor attempt it has, seems overly complex.

When given these two options in their current states, I would say just
keep things as it is. At first I didn't like the whole yellow cone
thing, but it has grown on me.

Regards,

Neil