[vlc] Re: [RFC] New icons for MacOSX

Boris Dorès babal at via.ecp.fr
Sat May 3 01:15:29 CEST 2003

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 10:17:14PM (GMT+0200), Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
> blue smileys, for video(+audio)
> .asf .dv .m1v(mpeg 1) .m2v(mpeg2) .mpeg .mpg .wmv .m4v (mpeg4) .divx
> (==container (.avi) but better of here)

  asf is a container. However, is it really necessary to differentiate
containers from video files (especially since video files can contain
audio and so are containers to some extent) ?

> grey smileys for subtitles, playlist, diskimages
> .asx .cue .dat .bin .vob .m3u .pls .sub .srt

  personnally, I would put .vob with video types (or containers).

--
babal - why am I talking about Mac features ? :)