[vlc] How to adjust video display size base on Frame Buffer mode ?

alex.liao (廖威霖) alex.liao at gigabyte.com.tw
Tue May 20 10:28:29 CEST 2003

Dear all,
    Could anyone help me about "How to adjust video display size base on Frame Buffer mode ?"
    When I setting the width and height within Video tab , and then play one file.  The video display
    size will follow my setting but only X-window mode successful.
    If I change to frame buffer mode to do those seting , it won't follow my setting to adjust the display
    size. It always display with fullscreen mode.
    So, if anyone could help me to solve this problem or give me any suggestions !!

    Thanks ~~

Best Regards
AlexLiao 廖威霖