[vlc] Re: VLC 0.6.0-test1

alex.liao (???) alex.liao at gigabyte.com.tw
Fri May 23 03:56:35 CEST 2003

Thanks all,
	I have solved the problem !!

	And , another question about "playing Audio CD".
	I check the ChangeLog , VLC 0.6.0-test1 have been
	supported Audio CD playing feature.
	When I set the function within Misc. tab with CDDA
	and put Audio CD to play , but it doesn't work correctly.
	What's the something wrong or I should to set other
	function to enable those >?

Alex