[vlc] Re: permission to distribute your software

Bill Eldridge bill at rfa.org
Sat Nov 22 15:51:12 CET 2003

Perhaps someone wants to contact this guy and give
him a good Windows & Linux version to include -
the Windows snapshot Gildas put up recently seems
much improved over earlier versions, and the
way Mr. Compton keeps referring to "trial software"
is a little worrisome. Not that I recall ever using
a version of software off a book CD.