[vlc] Re: Help needed on the Windows Installer

Zorik zoriksh at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:28:10 CET 2003

Man, I am going crazy here !!!
I've downloaded about 10 daily snapshots, and all seem to have the NSI file
missing BUT ...
It seems I've found a bug in another great program I am using - IZArc. It
seems that it does not show files with no extension, although when I extract
the entire archive to the HD, the files seems to be there :(
Winzip, on the other hand, shows the NSI file 8-(

I am going to send a bug report to that guy :)
Zorik