[vlc] Can not play audio stream

Bruce Benson bruce at teambenson.com
Thu Oct 2 10:47:05 CEST 2003

I'm trying to play an audio stream from the internet with a view to
capturing something from it to a file. I can play this stream with windows
media player or any number of other things but not with vlc. (the stream in
question is mms://203.167.213.229/coolblue). Attempting to play this using
vlc gets some sound but it is very broken up.

The message log generates a bunch of stuff which I have attached to this
message.

If anyone has any ideas what is going on I'd appreciate the help.

BB.