[vlc] Decoder for fourcc `ms 0'?

Kentaro Kaji kk747 at columbia.edu
Fri Oct 3 19:53:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm having problems trying to play an asf file on VLC for OS X, and I'm
hoping someone can help me. The video track plays fine, but there's no
audio, and VLC spits back the following message at me:

	main: no suitable decoder module for fourcc `ms0'.
	VLC probably does not support this sound or video format.

I already googled and came back with nothing useful, so I assume it's a
problem on my machine. Can anyone offer help/advice?

Should anyone be willing to take a stab at it, the file is located at
<http://glow.dyndns.org/01.asf> .

	ken