[vlc] Re: VLC, Win2K, Video capture card

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Sat Oct 4 12:44:54 CEST 2003

On Saturday 04 October 2003 12:03, James Hayter wrote:
> Thanks for the note, I'll take a look at using the direct show input.
> James

You can use one of the daily builds:
http://www.videolan.org/~videolan/build/win32/

To try it, simply type "dshow://" in the MRL field in the "Open" dialog.

Keep in mind that the dshow input is still experimental so it might not be
working out of the box for you. But if you have problems with it I will try
to fix them, just send me the full log from the messages window in this
case.

Regards,

--
Gildas