[vlc] Re: PVR250 + 802.11g + VLC

Phung Chi Kien kienpc at dubmail.net
Wed Oct 8 10:48:04 CEST 2003

Hi,

I tried to use VLS, download the latest CVS version, and hack the file
vls\src\modules\raw2ts\raw2ts.cpp
I change line 74
#define DELTA_PCR_PTS 50000  -->  #define DELTA_PCR_PTS 1000 (and below
1000)
The delay time between the transmited stream and live video reduce to
smaller than 1s. I am trying to find other points to reduce more delay time.

Phung Chi Kien