[vlc] [vlc]audio from a tv tuner

souad arab degreane at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 22:49:42 CEST 2003

Good day People.

I have a question , how to save an audio file from a
tv tuner card , i have tried lots of possibilities but
nothing worked what i have is that when i use
/dev/dsp:audio=0 i can hear the audio from the tuner
and it goes ok but for somehow i cann't save this
audio onto a file .
Is there a way you know that might help me .

i used almost everything i chunked video untill i
reached a streaming bandwidth of 300 kbps with a
reasonable quality.
But i have a problem streaming the audio, I figure out
that if i can save the audio from the tuner card then
i can stream it easily.
Maybe i need some libraries or something to add and
configure with vlc which i know not about it yet .

Thanks
Best Regards
F.B.