[vlc] Re: [MOD]Re: Major problem with the sound

Psycho Ph degreane at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 02:24:11 CEST 2003

Good Day Guys...

Am still at the ofice ... Yet I have one more question

whats meant by :
Warning MVs not available

Anyhow , streaming out of the WinTV 250 pvr is great,
but i want to stream out mp4v and mp3 ,,,
1- when i specify vcodec=mp4v i have no video yet it
shows that there is a video track but no video
display....
2- when i specify acodec=mp3,ab=128 i always have
"mpga" with "384 bitrate" i compiled the cvs with the
mp3lame files included with ffmpeg and with vlc ....
3- what are the enabled codecs to stream to windows
media player ????? WMV I seam not to have any hold on
it no what so ever ....

BEst Regards
F.B.