[vlc] Re: Sound synchronizing

Elaine Caras momofcoastie at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 06:11:36 CEST 2003

I've just reread my post and realized that I have confused my two problems!  This particular problem is not with the .wmv files but rather they are with MPG files.
The problem with the WMV files are addressed in another post.

Elaine Caras <momofcoastie at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,
I've been reading the messages in the email newsletter and I must admit that they are all way over my head.  But that doesn't something might sink in!  ;-D
Anyway, I guess my problem is minor compared with what I've read;  I am using VLC media player to view .wmv files and it's pretty good except that the sound is out of sync with the action.  Let's see, I believe the sound is ahead of the action.  I've looked around at the preferences, etc, but can't find anything that gives me a clue.
Is there anything that can be done to fix this??
I'm using the latest version of VLC and I download using DSL.  Running Windows.
Thanks very much.
Elaine