[vlc] Sound synchronizing

Elaine Caras momofcoastie at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 03:13:31 CEST 2003

Hi,
I've been reading the messages in the email newsletter and I must admit that they are all way over my head.  But that doesn't something might sink in!  ;-D
Anyway, I guess my problem is minor compared with what I've read;  I am using VLC media player to view .wmv files and it's pretty good except that the sound is out of sync with the action.  Let's see, I believe the sound is ahead of the action.  I've looked around at the preferences, etc, but can't find anything that gives me a clue.
Is there anything that can be done to fix this??
I'm using the latest version of VLC and I download using DSL.  Running Windows.
Thanks very much.
Elaine