[vlc] vcl command line arguments

Daniele Pagliani postadani at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:29:38 CEST 2003

Hi!
I've searched for long time on the web but with no results...
I'm using vlc under linux (red hat 9.0): how can I tell to vlc via command
line arguments about initial position? I know --width and --height for
dimention, but I don't know any argument about position, and I need to place
video window where I want.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion.
Daniele