[vlc] Re: VLC && TV tuner : solution && question

Alexander Isacson alexander at isacson.info
Fri Oct 24 08:43:41 CEST 2003

I found out that I was using a bitrate that wasn't supported by the
encoder. Changing the bitrate to 128 made it work for me.

I would be good to have information about the different encoders written
down some where. Which bitrates they support and other limitations. It
would have saved me about a week of trying.

/Alexander