[vlc] Re: Detailed documentation and manual

Psycho Ph degreane at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 11:06:05 CEST 2003

Ok This is fine I will try to start some detailed
documentation  for VLC based on all what I came
through and post it to you for correction and maintain
... hoping it would be good for release with the VLC
Documentation...

As for packetizer I understand that My incoming stream
 comes in PS mpegvideo thats fine and if I want a
MPEG4VIDEO I have to transcode it to mp4v and the send
it as ts mux ....

I have done this yet this seems not to work for the
mean while .
Maybe there's something I need to configure while
compiling or installing ... same thing goes for the
MPGA to any other format it always stream a mpga 386
Kbit no matter to what acodec i transcode it .

Best Regards
F.B.
Meteo L