[vlc] Re: VLC

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Sat Sep 13 14:57:20 CEST 2003

We know, we know,
Our fault,

Both 0.6.1 and 0.6.2 were created by someone who usually doesn't create
OSX packages. This was because both of the OSX developers were not
available to do the release. Because of this, an error slipped in which
made VLC 10.2 only. We hope and trust to fix this in 0.6.3

If you would be so vigilant and kind to check if a test release of
0.6.3 is 10.1 compatible when the test release becomes available, that
would be very helpful

DJ

On donderdag, sep 11, 2003, at 21:37 Europe/Amsterdam, Torsten Spindler
wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 10:49, Mun Yuen wrote:
>> however, I can't get the 2 downloaded newer versions to work. After
>> installation, and when I click to open it, it will just quit. I can't
>> find anything in the documentation that describes my current problem.
>> Is
>> it a Jaguar (OS 10.2) only software?
>
> I can confirm this problem. If you start it from the command line
> you'll
> see that some library is missing.
>
> Bye,
> Torsten