[vlc] Re: VideoLan Client not working on TP 600e RH Linux 9.0 Pro

Bruce Hutfless bhutfless at covad.net
Thu Sep 18 05:33:22 CEST 2003

Stefan,

The Option command in the /etc/X11/XF86Config

Fixed video out, but now no sound.

Question for you?  Does modem work fine for you under SUSE 8.2 ?

If so, that I will change distro's.

I've heard from other's that Red Hat hasn't done a very good job with
notebooks.  Lots of problems with TP's and Viao's.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

You nailed at least part of the problem.  I'm going to have to write a
good HOWTO about which distro works best with TP's.

I love this little notebook.

Again, Thanks.

Regards,

Bruce Hutfless