[vlc] Re: VideoLan Client not working on TP 600e RH Linux 9.0 Pro

Bruce Hutfless bhutfless at covad.net
Wed Sep 24 06:37:12 CEST 2003

Stefan,

Thanks for all your help.

I just got my SuSE distro, so i'm working through all of the fun of
building the kernel, and compiling all of the ALSA and IDM Thnikpad
sources now.  Once i get the machine configured, stable, and tested.
Then I will re-install vlc and see what happens.  Given the red hat and
fedora announcement today i didn't move any time  to soon.

I'll let you know how it goes.

I the the log file for you, but i don't have the machine in that
configuration anymore so i can't test it.

Regards,

bruce

P.S.  I can still send the log file. Just let me know if you still want
to see it.

---blh