[vlc] Re: problem

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Tue Sep 23 22:23:32 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 16:49, j-m-lucas wrote:
> Hello,
> I've downloaded VLC 0.6.2 and install it. Each time i open VLC, a've got
an error message wich is :
> "This program can't start beacause MSVCR70.dll can't be found".
> Can you tell what to do to solve this problem.
>
> The otther problem is that i've also downloaded
"vlc_partfile_plugin_v011". I unzip it and copy the file
"libaccess_partfile_plugin.dll" in the good directory. But when i open VLC,
i open preference ->plugin->access, there is no partfile option to
configure. So i think the VLC program doesn't take the plugin.
> Can you tell me what to do please ?

VLC doesn't depend on MSVCR70.dll so your problem comes from the external
plugin you installed.

I'd be curious to know where you found this plugin.

--
Gildas