[vlc] Re: hi...problem with vls multicast

Bill Eldridge bill at rfa.org
Fri Sep 26 14:35:39 CEST 2003

Tristan Leteurtre wrote:

>On Fri, Sep 26, 2003, sujay wrote:
>

>>Also plez mention the link where we can get the GUI thing for VLS(not an
>>telnet interface);
>>

>There is no GUI for vls, apart from 'vi' to edit the vls.cfg config
>file ;)

Well there's a Python CGI script I wrote a long time
ago to allow control of programs via a Web page,
found at:

http://techweb.rfa.org/staff/bill/videolan/index.html

(it's a quick hack that lets Python handle the telnet interface
rather than you. I also wrote a Web interface there for inside
VLS, but never got it accepted by the VLS group, probably
through my laziness and having too ugly code to merge at
the time)