[vlc] Re: mozilla plugin for vlc

Valery Roche vroche at univ-poitiers.fr
Thu Apr 8 08:21:03 CEST 2004

Hmmm, well...

Just pasting what Gildas answered me a few days ago.

--------------------
"Have a look here:
http://www.via.ecp.fr/via/ml/vlc-devel/200404/msg00019.html

Note that the mozilla plugin is already part of the VLC win32 package
so you should only have to copy over the vlcintf.xpt file to the mozilla
components directory and register it with regxpcom."
--------------------

And have a look here :
http://www.videolan.org/doc/vlc-user-guide/en/ch07.html#id2865016

Not tested yet, but I will today or tomorrow. But I'm sure it works as
VLC is a great software.

Valéry

--

UFR Lettres & Langues