[vlc] pvr250 streaming in windows

Paul Rae PRae at aminocom.com
Mon Apr 19 06:26:51 CEST 2004

ok can someone help me with this as i cant see what im missing

i have setup a pvr250 to stream and all that side of things is fine, the only problem is that it only streams video, i do not get any audio from the card heres the parmaters im using to stream:

dshow:// :dshow-vdev="Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II Capture" :dshow-adev="" :dshow-size=""

what am i missing here? in the audio devices list it only lists my sound card and default - no pvr device like in the video section

can someone give me some pointers please