[vlc] Re: DVB?

Jan Ekholm chakie at infa.abo.fi
Mon Apr 26 07:14:25 CEST 2004

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Jan Ekholm wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
>

>>Jan,
>>
>>Could you try to use polarization=H instead of polarization=V? Just to
>>exclude a simple mistake in the code ;-) because I expected the change
>>from the previous e-mail to work.
>
>Ok, I will test it, but I can't do it until Monday when I get back to
>work. I *should* have automatically done that myself too, but somehow I
>didn't think of trying it, sorry for that.
>
>The logs will come your way first thing on Monday.

Running with horizontal polarization gave no different results, the output
looks the same to me. The log is at the usual place:

	http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/vlc.log

I'm very sorry to be this annoying with this problem.

--
                 "Students?" barked the Archchancellor.
    "Yes, Master. You know? They're the thinner ones with the pale faces?