[vlc] Re: DVB?

Jean-Paul Saman saman at natlab.research.philips.com
Tue Apr 27 09:24:16 CEST 2004

Jan Ekholm wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Jan Ekholm wrote:
>
> Running with horizontal polarization gave no different results, the output
> looks the same to me. The log is at the usual place:
>
> 	http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/vlc.log
>
> I'm very sorry to be this annoying with this problem.

Don't worry if there is a problem it needs to be fixed. Tuing with DVB-S
used to work and I think also with the VIVA channels (It is one of the
channels I normally use with testing). However since it is about half a
year ago that I wrote this plugin I am not sure anymore which channels
were used in testing.

At the moment I don't have access to a DVB-S machine, but I do have
access to a DVB-C machine with similar problems. These two problems
might be related. Due to a lot of stress on the job right now I won't be
able to debug this untill this weekend. I'm sorry that it is not
possible for me to fix this very quickly.

I hope the delay is not a big problem for you.

--
Kind greetings,

Jean-Paul Saman