[vlc] Re: vlc an javascript controls

Michael Pron michael.pron at noos.fr
Thu Apr 29 14:17:53 CEST 2004

I've add some functions in libvlc.c which can be called via javascript
in mozilla here are some of the function which can be used :

 get_length()
 get_position()
 Mute()
 Is_Mute()
 Playlist_status()
 Get_index_of_actual_item_in_playlist()
 Get_Number_of_item_in_playlist()
 Access_item_in_playlist(in PRInt64 item_number)
 prev_in_playlist()
 next_in_playlist()
 add_item_to_playlist(in string item_name)
 slower_video()
 faster_video()
 goto_from_begin(in PRInt64 sec)
 goto_from_current_position(in PRInt64 sec)

I just send patches to vlc-devel list. I hope people would like it.
I don't take any care in choosing the name of the function. So i hope it
would be self explaining :)