[vlc] Re: VLC Playlist Options with Dummy Interface

Pranjal Dutta (prdutta) prdutta at cisco.com
Tue Aug 10 16:20:38 CEST 2004

Hi ,
           Thanks for clarifying with all details. I was thinking of
getting some messages thrown out if igmpV3 is available in my OS. Windows
didn't show anything  with verbose -vv, but my linux Kernel (2.4.20) has
clearly shown that it doesn't support IGMPv3. Now I am sure that it will
work if I patch my kernel with IGMPv3 or upgrade it to higher versions.
Basically my experiment is linbased so I have to add/delete playlist items
in Linux only.

Thanks,
Pranjal