[vlc] playlist stability and color adjustment

MartyPdji at aol.com MartyPdji at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 02:17:40 CET 2004

Hi, I use VLC alot and I like it, but have two questions, the main one is:

Whenever I have a playlist going and the vlc window is maximized, when it
goes to the next song, the vlc window goes back to a smaller size.  Is there a
setting I can do so that the VLC window is always maximized and doesn't resize
when the next song comes on?

Second question:  I notice in Windows Media Player (which I don't use that
much cause VLC supports many more formats I actually use) there are video
controls, such as brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue.  (I mainly use the
brightness control).  Are there controls like these in the VLC player, and if so,
how do I use them?

Thanks.