(no subject)

Chris Bshaw cwbshaw at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:04:04 CET 2004

Hi....

I have been using vlc 0.8.1 (and I have tried a few subsequent svn versions
too) to stream from a Hauppage WinTV Nexus-S satellite card to a Win2K
machine running vlc 0.8.1 as the receiving client.

The server with the Nexus-S is using Fedora Core 3 with the latest 2.6.9
kernel. All of the modules load OK, and I can start a stream just fine, but
after a few minutes I get the errors below and everything hangs (the picture
on the client is just garbage)....

I am not even sure where to begin.....

What do the errors mean?

Could anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanx muchly in advance for any help.

Chris Bradshaw.

libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 10, expected 13)
libdvbpsi error (PMT decoder): invalid section (table_id == 0x00)
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 6, expected 5)
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 14, expected 11)
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long
libdvbpsi error (PMT decoder): invalid section (table_id == 0xff)
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long
libdvbpsi error (misc PSI): Bad CRC_32 (0x5743910a) !!!
libdvbpsi error (PMT decoder): invalid section (table_id == 0xad)
libdvbpsi error (misc PSI): Bad CRC_32 (0x5f2e3c09) !!!
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 1, expected 0)
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long
libdvbpsi error (misc PSI): Bad CRC_32 (0x1363f46a) !!!
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): PSI section too long