[vlc] Re: VLC for palm

Marco Burbi marcoburbi at ngi.it
Tue Dec 7 19:08:47 CET 2004

Well I was wondering if I could mess up and build one myself. In your
opinion for a basic avi player which version of vlc would be better for
developing a low need resources applicantion that can run on a palm like the
zire 72 (312Mhz)? I'm not actually a palm programmer jet but I'm studying
some books and I'm considering it as a subject for my graduation thesis. If
anybody with some experience in the field wants to lend a hand I would be
gratefull.

Marco