[vlc] iPhoto vs..wav

GreenPublish at aol.com GreenPublish at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 19:25:02 CET 2004

your website was recommended to me by Apple Tech Support.   they said to try
VLC. you have this thing about "select a mirror"-- what is that?

Here's my basic desire:

I use an Olympus Stylus 410. It will take a photo with about 4 sec. of sound;
this produces a .wav document, not a .jpg.   I have a G4 AGP Mac. I have just
installed "Panther" and have found that iPhoto still does not recognize .wav
photographs.   the software by Olympus that came with the camera does not
allow one to look at the photo and play the sound at the same time; it's either
one or the other.

I want to be able to run a slide show and, when the image of the trolley is
up, I want to be able to hear the tolley's bell clanging.   Is this such a
strange request?

Betty Hazard